Saturday, January 2, 2010

Random Thoughts


I honestly don't know who will be reading this blog of mine, well... I don't even know if I have a mind of blogs, ha... hope there are those who will get that. But I do want to give it a shot.

I've been doing some thinking the last days of 2009. As the new year of 2010 progresses... what will be done?, what will happen?, what will be accomplished? Will the same mistakes be done in 2010? Will the same type of decisions be made? Will the same old tired routines be performed through out the day?

Well... as pondering the thought of a brand new year! Just a couple of words jumped out of my mind...

Effort, Productive, Decisiveness, Goals, Movement, Deeds, Sweat, Perseverance, Battle, Strength, Honor, Victory, Accomplishments...

Lord willing, 2010 will be another quick year! I would love to see this year end with the very same words on my list... checked off!

With that I leave a verse that helped me tremendously and was a definite blessing to me in the year of 2009.

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment